Louis Tommasino, CPA and Associates, the 38th largest firm in San Diego, is looking for a detail-oriented Tax Preparer who wants to be part of a highly collaborative, creative, fun and fast-paced environment. We are located next to La Jolla in the UTC area. The individual will be responsible for detailed preparation and review of personal 1040 tax returns, as well as 1120, 1120S, 1065, 990 and 1041. The salary will depend on experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Benefit package
- Bonuses based upon efficiencies and cost cutting
- Ability to grow with a unique and dynamic company
What you will be doing:
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tax payments, identifying tax savings, and analyzing tax issues.
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions.
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling.
- Provide future tax planning to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following are the minimum requirements:
- EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
- 3-6 years of current active experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, QuickBooks and Lacerte Tax Software
- Knowledge of accounting processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills
- Team oriented
- Knowledge in Financial Statements preparation and review as it relates to tax preparation.
Candidates will require a background check of credentials and hiring tests.